Sunday, September 18, 2011

What A Week!!!!

So I'm really lame for not updating.
We were asked last week to play a gig at Fresno Pacific Univeristy, an hour set, and that happened this last Thursday night. We premiered 2 covers and several new songs, which I'll be posting very soon!

We also had the gig on Friday at Teazer's which was excellent! I will be posting if not tonight, very soon the videos from that.

Until then, I can update you on the newest band happenings!!! We have found a place to record and can definitely do it now. We'll be recording the second week of October our second EP. We're also expanding our merch and working on T-Shirts & buttons/stickers/posters. Let us know if there's anything you want! Also....if you like covers, what you'd like to hear! As a reminder, we also have the gig at Full Circle Brewing in Fresno this Wednesday.

Random Happy Happening:
  -I'm going to see Laura Marling in concert this Tuesday....so freaking excitedddd

I hope you are all having a fabulous Saturday....er....Sunday. I'll leave you with my favorite David Guetta song off of his new album, "Repeat" featuring Jessie J. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment