Saturday, April 9, 2011

Your Music Shot...

Why hi there folks!
So, we took the Chain Reaction gig and the ticket selling madness starts NOW! However, this is not why I'm here at the moment. I'm here because I've spent most of the afternoon trying to find more wonderful music. I love music. Have I ever mentioned that? Well in case you haven't noticed, I do!
Now, I don't know if this is just me, but does anyone feel like there's been a serious lack of good music lately? I turn on the radio and everything wreaks...except Cee Lo Gree and Katy Perry's ET. Not much music has been released that has really "tickled my musical fancy" so I took it upon myself today to devote most of the afternoon to find some more sweet sounds. Here's a shorter playlist of songs for you to enjoy that are not so well-known or are ...or will become.
:-)


  1. Little Garcon--Born Ruffians
  2. Toxic--Yael Nim
  3. Wonderland--Natalia Kills
  4. Right As Rain--Adele
  5. Extraordinary Machine-- Fiona Apple
  6. Ivy & Godl--Bombay Bicycle Club
  7. Bizness-- Tune-Yards
  8. Brother's on a Hotel Bed--Death Cab For Cutie
  9. I Want To Get High--Cypress Hill
  10. No Fear of Heights--Katie Melua
  11. Mirrors--Natalia Kills
  12. All I See--Lydia
  13. I'd Love To Kill You--Katie Melua
  14. Courtship Dating--Crystal Castles
  15. Thumper--Wedding Band
  16. Fake Palindromes--Andrew Bird
  17. Willis--Sea of Bees
  18. To Darkness/ Kripa-- Mumford & Sons
  19. Get Gone--Fiona Apple
  20. The Recluse--Nero
  21. Mind Over Money--Turin Brakes
  22. This is Twice Now--Lydia
  23. Sweet Pea--Amos Lee
  24. Used To Be--Beach House
  25. North by North--Faded Paper Figures
  26. Psychotic Girl-- The Black Keys
  27. Pachuca Sunrise-Minus the Bear
  28. Heartbeats--Ellie Goulding

No comments:

Post a Comment