Friday, August 5, 2011

So Basically....

Hello there!
So, here's the scoop.  We have a TON of plans in the works now for the band, but nothing is entirely set in stone. We're going to try to be gigging much more this upcoming fall season with the intention of getting bigger festivals. You can expect a lot of newer material and I won't say anything for sure, but there's even talks of us maybe recording another EP in the near future....but...you didn't hear it from me. :-)

Since April, we've had a lull period of thinking and hashing out of where to go. Once everything is figured out, I'll be sure to let you know. I'll be making official announcements soon. And we may or may not have3 a gig on August 17th. I'll try to get more videos soon....I've been so incredibly lazy about that. Please forgive me. Until then, keep checking OUR FACEBOOK for updates. :-) Thank to those of you who have been coming to our shows and who have been sticking it out.
You're awesome and we could not continue without you!

Love Always,
SirenSinging.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting, keep up the good work Alli!

    ReplyDelete