Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mini-Web Disaster Averted!

Hey all!
Several new things in the mix. But...I almost caused a disaster with this site. The sitch?
I'm creating a "real" official site currently that's ready to open, but I'm not entirely sure how to move the domain there, so the domain was down because I started tampering with the DNS & CName servers. For those of you who don't know what that is...there's no real easy way of explaining it, so just be happy you don't have to worry about it.
To say the least, it was scary.

With that in mind, you can take a look at the future "official site" by going to the link below.
SirenSinging at Weebly

Once the new site opens, this blog/site will remain open and act as my blog...and will be regularly updated, but at the address of thesirensinging.blogspot.com
This isn't for awhile though.

Also as you may already know, the band has LOTS of upcoming events and much more in the works.
I'll put a post up about it pretty soon!
I promise!
Make sure and buy "When I Saw You" on iTunes!!!!
I've attached a fun video below for your enjoyment. It has nothing to do with the band, but I found it quite amusing and I hope you enjoy it.
Love you all lots!
SirenSinging<3

No comments:

Post a Comment