Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quickie

Hey guys!
Tonight my bassist (JP Sander/BFF!)& I played a 2-song acoustic set at the Iron Bird Cafe and it went super well. And by the way, for those of you reading in Fresno, you seriously need to go there. Their food and drink selection is really impressive. Not only is it a coffee shop, but they serve scrumptious looking sandwiches, various coffees & teas, smoothies, and juices! On top of that, they have open mic every Wednesday.
What's not to love about this place?
See yuh later, Starbucks.....no. Seriously.
Also, I know I'll be going back hopefully next week or the week after to do more shows.
In other news, we will once again be on Central Valley Talk live this Friday doing a short acoustic set.
Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
And if you haven't got your free music, you really should download it!!!

As a sidenote....Noah & the Whale's new album "Last Night on Earth" came out this week and I heard somewhere that Laura Marling (apart from winning a Brit award this week! YAY) is releasing another full length album within the year. My week was made by these 2 things. If Laura Marling releases something new...I may just die of happiness.
Anyways!
Talk to you soon!
Love always,
SirenSinging<3

No comments:

Post a Comment