Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photography & Such!!!

Ok...Just kidding.
That wasn't all.

I've been debating whether or not to get new pictures for the EP because I'd be using some older pictures that are semi-new....but are a little darker and outdated. So, I've been looking amongst my friends for photographer's and people to do my album artwork. And yes. I found them!
1. Photographer Chloe Segovia:
    She is a long time family friend of mine &....also a friend of mine. I knew this girl when she was little cuz she was BFF my sister. ANYWAYS! I love her work and I think you will too! Hence, she will be the one doing the pictures. I'm wayyyy excited...hence the use of multiple y's in "way." Here's a link to some of her work.
  Chloe Segovia

2. Joshua Dildine
  He is my cousin and a fantastic up and coming artist. He just graduated from Claremont with an MFA and has been hosting tons of art shows up and down the California coastline and in the Central Valley. He will be doing the artwork for the EP, once the photography is done. Here's a link to his website.
   Joshua Dildine

Ok.
Now I'm done.
Always,
Sirensinging <3

No comments:

Post a Comment