Monday, November 29, 2010

Pre-Production: Day 3

Hello Friends!!!
So, today I had pre-production DAY 3!!!! It was probably not as "climactic" as the first two, but we got a lot accomplished in a very short amount of time, which is awesome!!!! We have *officially* finished editing all of the songs and we're going to have one more day of pop vocal coaching before I actually get in the studio.
You guys!
I'm recording...in less than a month! I cannot wait for you all to hear the songs! I can't wait to share it with you. Jordan, my producer, said he really is excited about the project as well. I feel like it really means a lot coming from someone so experienced, you know? :-) Anywho...other than that, there's not much more to report. I'll try and take some videos once we're in the studio and I promise to keep you informed!
On the songwriting front, I've managed to push out 3 more new songs in the last two weeks that I'm excited about. All of them deal with choices we make while in relationships. Cool stuff.
Anywho, I hope all your Thanksgiving's were seamless and wonderful.
Love you all lots!!
Always,
SirenSinging<3

No comments:

Post a Comment