Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Set List!

Hello beautiful people!!!
I'm pretty sure I know which songs are going on the EP now.
Tonight I did a run through of the songs I'd be doing if I did a concert and it gave me a lot of perspective. I'm going to talk to my producer about it but....my mind's nearly made up.
However!!!
If I evver have a full concert where I play more than just the songs on the EP, I'd definitely do an 8 song set. Here's the setlist if I did it:

  1. I Know
  2. Ironic
  3. That Way
  4. Drives Me Crazy
  5. When I Saw You
  6. Wish I Could (new song snippet I just posted.)
  7. Adore
  8. Mr. Fearless
If I didn a smaller gig, I'd take 2 or 3 of these out and also, depending on the venue and audience, "Adore" may or may not be on the list. To tell you the truth, I'm still figuring out if it should even be on the EP at this point. If it doesn't make it, I'll definitely be replacing it with "Wish I Could."
Anywho!
I'm so excited to finally share my music. I wish I could already start doing gigs and begin the process, you know? :) I promise to keep you updated and in the loop. I really hate when artists don't do that..especially when they're like your favorite and then they randomly just drop off the face of the planet. I'll try to get some song samples up for you so you can actually  hear parts of the songs to know what I'm talking about. I know it's all very vague at this point.
Well, I love you all!
Always,
SirenSinging <3

No comments:

Post a Comment