Friday, January 28, 2011

Full Band Rehearsal!

Hey guys!
I had such an awesome day today. We had the full band rehearsal and it was amazing. I know I say things are amazing a lot, but I'm not joking and I'm not over-dramatizing at all. The musicians are incredible and of the highest caliber. We worked 3 songs today, "When I Saw You," "Ironic," and a surprise song for our CD release party. I'm not going to say much about this song, but I will say that it is a good one and definitely something I can't wait to share with you. It's a love song and it's upbeat. That's all I can say. :-) But...seriously. I was so impressed by the band today. I taught them the new song and they got it down within 3 run-through's. Very impressed.
I hope to have a video of the rehearsal up on youtube sometime tonight.

Remember to buy your copy of "When I Saw You" on iTunes, this Monday January 31st, 2011!!!!

Love Always,
SirenSinging<3

PS:
These are the awesome peeps in my band:
Matt Marquez-- Lead Guitars/ Acoustic Guitar
JP Sander-- Bass
Sal Aguirre--Drums

No comments:

Post a Comment