Thursday, January 20, 2011

OUR FIRST GIG!!!

YOU GUYS!!!!!
SIRENSINGING HAS IT'S FIRST GIG!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'll stop writing in all caps....but oh my goodness. It's happening! It's actually happening!!!! I got an email from the booking dude at Club Retro in Fresno, saying I've got the pick of any Thursday in February!

Y'all have to come.
Seriously.
We're going to make it a BOMB concert.
You guys don't even know how excited I am right now.
I'm like....hyperventilating.
Not really.
But...my heart is like pounding and I still cannot believe this is really happening.
I think you get the gist.

I'll let you know ASAP the dates and times and all of that good stuff!
If there was any time that you would want to stay tuned, NOW is the time.
Thank you all for all of your continued support!
Love Always,
SirenSinging <3

No comments:

Post a Comment